- New Zealand made Thermette.
- A completely portable and lightweight outdoor cooking system.
- The Thermette is also a packable wood burning camp stove that does not require propane, butane, gasoline, fuel tabs, or special adapters to work.
- A Tin Thermette is lightweight – It weighs only 2 pounds (907.18 grams). Thermette’s tiny 8″ (20.32 cm) footprint is perfect for “Leave No Trace” Camping when used with the removable Fire Base.
- The Thermette is a welcome addition to anyone’s Emergency or Survival kit.
- A Tin Thermette is an important backup during power outages and natural disasters.
Back to top